We are a private practice providing evidence-based assessment and treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults. We are focused on nurturing a collaborative group of practitioners and strive to provide opportunities for peer support and consultation in a friendly and collaborative manner. We are a team of down-to-Earth, approachable, associates. We have several opportunities for full-time and part-time positions and are flexible to assist you in meeting your career goals. If you are interested in office space exclusively (without an associate arrangement), we are flexible to discuss this possibility.
We are offering:
· Brand new, top-notch office space
· Reception services
· Full access to assessment library· Physician specializing in ADHD affiliated with practice
· Secure electronic record keeping and practice management system
· Secure, encrypted online platform for therapy that is PHIPA compliant
. Flexible work hours and full control over caseload
· Highly competitive compensation
· Peer support/consultation and a collegial work environment
. Website, business materials, marketing, POS system all provided
· Opportunities for growth, business development, expansion, and opportunities to supervise. We take away all the financial risk of owning your own business.
· An exceptionally strong referral base. We have immediate referrals to fill your caseload as much or as little as you like.
· Free unlimited parking for you and your clients, daily cleaning services all included
Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
· Masters or PhD
· Registration, or eligible to register with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
· Experience in evidence-based practice
Thank you for your interest. Please contact Jennifer Newby at (613) 464-2742 or email@example.com if interested.